Saturday, May 16, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/17}

Hey friends! I have the time, so I'm bringing you this post on Saturday night. Addison and I had a wonderful day shopping with my sister and niece. It was a beautiful day and I found some really cute shoes that I've been looking for (and some things I wasn't looking for). So I consider it a complete success!

We are getting ready for Camden's birthday party next weekend, so things might be a little hectic this week.

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Lasagna Cupcakes
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Thursday - Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Pasta
Friday - Out to Dinner
Saturday - Camden's Birthday Party

Fitness:
I just did ok on my workouts this past week. Apparently, my weekends are becoming me rest times :-(
Sunday - Rest
Monday - 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio 
Tuesday - 21 Day Fix Upper Fix
Wednesday - 21 Day Fix Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 Day Fix Pilates Fix & Ab Fix
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest (quick lap swim in the pool)

I'm hoping to keep my eating and exercise in check everyday except for the day of the party. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment