Thursday, May 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme - Day 1

Good morning and Happy Thursday everyone! I wanted to get this post up last night, but just didn't. Ha! So, let's go over my first day on the 21 Day Fix Extreme!!

Of course, every morning starts with some Spark. This is what gets me out the door. It gives me the energy I need to keep up with my two little ones!

Breakfast was 2 eggs (4 pp), 1/4 c. oatmeal (2 pp) and a kiwi.

For my morning snack, I had my new favorite flavor of tuna pack (2pp) and some local strawberries!!

Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken (3pp) with some Bolthouse Salsa Ranch dressing (1 pp).

I felt like I needed something more, so I had a teaspoon of peanut butter (1 pp).

My afternoon snack was some watermelon and 12 almonds (2 pp).

Dinner was my standard that I have to start my week: grilled chicken (4 pp) with some brown rice (3 pp) and steamed broccoli.

The 21 Day Fix Extreme starts the workouts off with Plyo Fix Extreme. The Plyo workouts always get me!!

So there is my first day of the 21 Day Fix Extreme. It's definitely not easy. But I know it will be worth it!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Go MAMA!! And wooo torching those calories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That Spark and ThermoPlus rely help out, too!!

      Delete