Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan, Fitness Recap {5/24ish} & My Current Plan of Attack

Well, hello there!! I'm getting this post written extremely late this week because I've been too busy having fun and relaxing with friends and family! Lol! We had Camden's birthday party over the weekend and had such a great time. I think he really enjoyed it, too, which is all that really matters, right?

I've decided to change things up a little bit. I ordered the 21 Day Fix Extreme a couple of weeks ago. I've planned everything out and started it TODAY!! I really want to stick with it 100% and see what kind of results I get. It seems like a great program and I'm excited to see my progress. We finally had a lull in our schedule for the next few weeks, so I think it's a perfect time to give it my all. I'm still going to be counting my points and drinking my Spark and taking my ThermoPlus. So I guess it's kind of a hybrid of a hybrid program. I'm also thinking about doing another 10 day cleanse in the next couple of months. Maybe I should wait until after the 4th of July though. We'll see. I am hoping to do daily recaps of the program for you all. 

So here is what I planned for this week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Pork Chops
Monday - Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken
Wednesday - Turkey Tacos
Thursday - Grilled London Broil
Friday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix
Tuesday - 21 Day Fix Dirty 30
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 21 Day Fix Plyo Fix
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Rest

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

So long for today...








 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment