Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Life Lately {6/4}

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA this week. As usual, life is hectic. I'm actually writing this post during a break for a real estate training that I'm participating in for the next week and a half. I am still sticking with my 21 Day Fix Extreme. Life has been a little stressful lately and in full honestly, I did eat some candy that wasn't "fix approved" Tuesday. All in all though, I think I'm still doing pretty well. Normally, I would have blown all of my weekly points, but I was able to keep it relatively under control. In my mind, that's pretty huge!


Today is Addison's last day of school. I can hardly believe it. This school year has gone by so fast and I can't believe that my little girl will be a first grader in a matter of hours!! We are getting ready for her dance recital this weekend. It's bringing back so many great memories from my years dancing as a child.

We are gearing up for a really busy summer of camping and traveling. We are going to be busy having so much fun and I know I will be writing a post before I know if about how fast the summer has gone by!

Here is what we have been eating and plan to have for the rest of the week and my fitness recap:

Menu
:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Monday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Tuesday - Crockpot Chili
Wednesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Thursday - Beef Fajitas
Friday - Grilled Chicken
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Family Bike Ride
Tuesday - 21 DFX Plyo Fix Extreme
Wednesday - 21 DFX Upper Fix Extreme
Thursday - 21 DFX Lower Fix Extreme
Friday - 21 DFX Pilates Fix Extreme
Saturday - 21 DFX Cardio Fix Extreme

I hope you have a great week! I am still hoping to do a daily recap of my 21 Day Fix Extreme for you, they'll just be spaced out here and there.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment