Sunday, June 21, 2015

Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {6/21}

Good morning friends!! First, I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Now, let's get down to business. I've been away for an unintentional break. But we had so much going on. You know how I get when things are crazy around our house and the blog is the first thing to go. We are actually headed back from a weekend away in North Carolina as I write this. The last week and a half have included me wrapping up my real estate training classes, Addison having oral surgery, to be quickly followed by her getting strep throat the next day, me getting strep throat, I'm super swamped at work right now and don't see a light until about mid-August and then this long weekend to Carowinds in North Carolina. I'm hoping the worst is over and we can finally get this Summer going!! We have a few more long weekends planned and a trip to PA later in the Summer, so it looks like we will be busy straight through until school starts (and even after that!!).

We had so much fun this weekend. Camden went on his first roller coaster (and LOVED it), we got to see some family and were able to make up for the lousy weekend we had last week.

So, let's see what meals we have planned for this week, shall we?


Sunday - Dinner Out
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Wednesday - Big Mac Attack
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Friday - Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

I'm not even going to bother with a fitness recap. Between our weekend away and being sick, my workouts were pretty sparse. Hoping to correct that for this week.

I hope you all have a great week. I'm trying a couple of new recipes this week and will try to post a new recipe for you if I can sneak it in.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment