Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {6/7ish}

Good morning friends! I promise, I'll be better about posting regularly soon! This is ANOTHER crazy week for me. I have something going on every day this week. Seriously, crazy. I realize there are some people that have this as their normal life, but not this small town girl! I'm ready for our semi-normal life again. Hopefully, we will get it back after Friday and we can get this Summer started!

I know, I've been a complete failure at posting my daily recaps for my 21 Day Fix, which is still going very well. But I'm thinking that maybe weekly recaps would be better. This would probably be best since most of my breakfasts, lunches and snacks are pretty similar. So, I'm going to work on getting those done for you. Today is Day 15 and starts my 3rd week. So far, still so good!

So here is what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Out to Dinner
Monday - Grilled Swai
Tuesday - Spaghetti and (Fix-Friendly) Turkey Meatballs
Wednesday - Grilled Rotisserie Chicken
Thursday - Grilled Shrimp
Friday - Chicken Noodle Soup (Yes, I do realize it is Summer, but due to some oral surgery, we need soft foods for dinner)
Saturday - Leftover/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Dirty 30 Extreme + Hardcore Abs
Monday - Full Body Cardio Extreme + Yoga Fix Extreme
Tuesday - Plyo Fix Extreme + Hardcore Abs
Wednesday - Upper Fix Extreme
Thursday - Pilates Fix Extreme
Friday - Lower Fix Extreme
Saturday - 3 mile run + Dirty 30 Extreme

I tried to up my workouts last week to try to boost my results. The scale isn't really dropping like I had hoped, but I'm still seeing the results in the mirror and in my clothes. Loving that NSV (Non-Scale Victory!)

I hope you have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment