Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 2015 Goals

Holy moly! It's already the middle of April!! How is this possible?! So, it's confession time. I failed miserably at my March goals. I'm not really sure I accomplished any of them!! Let's recap them anyway:

Home:
- Make & hang framed quotes in dining room - Nope.
- Create collage for dining room - No again.

Blog:
- Share 2 new recipes - Didn't get this done either.
- Write and share post about doTerra - Want to guess? No :-(

Myself:
- I'm planning to do a 10 day cleanse soon. YES!! 
- Run at least 1 day a week. - Ha, ha, ha! Not even close!

Ok, so I got one thing done. Since April has already proven to be busy, I think I'm going to pare the goals down again and try to do three. No categories, just whatever I come up with. Here we go:

• Make and hang framed quotes in dining room. - I'm persistent, aren't I?
• Post at least one recipe on the blog this month. Since I've already taken pictures, I'm hoping I can get this one done.
• Write at least 1 WIAW post. - I've change a couple of things with my eating since I did the cleanse and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. So, stay tuned!

Alright!! There they are. I have complete faith in myself that I can get ALL of these done this month. I thought about adding another one, but I'm sticking with the KISS philosophy I mentioned the other day. Keep your fingers crossed for me, okay?!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment