Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIAW {4/22}

Ahh!! I got so wrapped up in this week's stuff, that I almost forgot to write this post!!  I'm glad I remembered because it's been awhile since I've done one!



I've mentioned to you all before that I did the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse (and LOVED it). Prise that I'm going to do a full summary post of the cleanse for you all, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of  one of my days of food. It's pretty simple. Just try to eat whole foods. Easy, right?! Lol!

Breakfast:
Two egg white, strawberries and steel cut oatmeal made with cashew milk.

Snack:
Banana with some PB2.

Lunch:
Zoodles with spaghetti sauce, grilled chicken and sweet potato.

Snack:
Almonds with some cantaloupe.

Dinner:
Grilled turkey patty with brown rice and broccoli.

See? Easy easy. Honestly bough. It really wasn't that hard to do. I just had to make a couple of tweaks from what we normally eat.

I hope you all have a great hump day!

So long for today...

2 comments: