Monday, April 6, 2015

Just In Case

Happy Monday friends!! I forgot my camera with my pictures from Easter at my sister's house. My parents are supposed be dropping it off today on their way through, so until I have it and my pictures that I want to share, I thought I would share some other randomness with you all today!


I came across these pictures and thought they would be fun/interesting to share.

When I was about 7 months pregnant, an opportunity presented itself for me to qualify for my concealed weapon permit. I thought, what the heck and signed up. I'm so glad I did, too!! I had to use a cross-body purse instead of the traditional belt holster, but I successfully completed the course. I'm sure I was a pretty interesting sight, but that didn't matter. I out shot all of the women and a lot of the men in my class and did obtain my permit.


It's one of those things that you hope you never have to use, but it's good to have just in case!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment