Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {4/13ish}

Hi friends! Yes, I am a little late getting this posted. But, as the Australians say, I've been, "Flat out like a lizard drinking!!" Seriously, things have just been crazy lately. And not because of any one big thing going on, it's just the everyday life sort of things...like strawberries!!
I love them anyway, but especially like this...
We have been really busy with our day-to-day operations lately and something had to give. So, this time, it was the blog that suffered. I can't promise it won't happen again, it probably will. But that's life, right? I hope we can still be friends. :-)

So let's take a look at what I have planned for the week, shall we?

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Friday - Grilled Kielbasa
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

It's a low prep kind of week for the menu. Sometimes, it's just easier to remember KISS - keep things simple sweetie :-). Yes, I'm aware that isn't the typical saying, but sometimes you need to make your own rules.

I did really well with my workouts last week, too!
Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3

I'm definitely starting to notice some changes and I'm really liking what I'm seeing! I'm determined to stick with it and watch my progress!

I had to include a picture of the beautiful sunrise I captured last week!! I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment