Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/15}

Hey there and Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been so far? Ours has been pretty low key. We were supposed to have date night last night, but postponed it due to some unexpected stress that came up towards the end of the week. I knew I would be distracted the whole night, so we will have date night some other weekend. Depending on how things go this week, maybe next weekend? We will have to see.

I'm absolutely LOVING this cleanse that I'm doing. I'm on my 7th day and am really loving how I'm feeling and looking. Plus, I get to eat real food like this:
And don't tell my coach, but I'm really liking what the scale is saying, too! You're not supposed to weigh yourself until after its done, but I'm an everyday weigher. (Is that a word?) Oh well. It is what it is.

Here is the plan for the week:

Sunday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Monday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage (Happy St. Patrick's Day!!)
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Wow!! Looks like the crockpot and grill will be gettingf a lot of use this week! Lol!!

Fitness Recap:
I had a great week of workouts and even bumped up to level 2 of Ripped in 30. 
Sunday - JM Ripped in 30 - L1
Monday - JM Ripped in 30 - L1
Tuesday - JM Ripped in 30 - L1
Wednesday - JM Ripped in 30 - L2
Thursday - Rest 
Friday - JM Ripped in 30 - L2
Saturday - JM Yoga Meltdown - L1

I should probably bump up to level 2 of Yoga Meltdown. We'll see about that.

I hope you all have a great week! Don't forget to pinch anyone who's not wearing green on Tuesday!

I'm linking up with Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers Fitness again this week. Go check them out for more ideas.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment