Thursday, March 5, 2015

March Goals

Happy Friday everyone!!! We made it (almost) through another week. But we made it this far, so the rest is easy from here, right?


So, it's March 6th and I am just now posting my goals for the month. #slacker

Before I talk about my goals for March, let's look back at my February goals:

Home:
- Do our taxes - Done and done. Although, I did have to amend them :-( But I'm completely done with them now.
- Move decorations to attic - We did this!! So happy about that!
- Make & hang framed quotes in dining room - I didn't get this done :-( But I'm hoping to get it done in March.

Blog:
- Share 2 new recipes - Shared Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole & Baked Red Velvet Doughnuts
- Write and publish a post about doTerra - I didn't get to this, but maybe for March?
- Research adding ads to the blog - I did a little bit of research and I think I'm going to hold off for now. I'd like to build my audience a little bit more first.

Myself:
- Get my hair cut. - Did it. Hate it. Growing it out. Come on Biotin! Lol!
- Read 1 book - I downloaded one onto my Kindle, but never got around to reading it.
- Start using some kind of paper planner - I haven't started using one, but I DID order one. So, I'm going to check this one off the list.

I think that having 3 goals in each category is pretty ambitious for right now, so I'm going to go with 2 for each in March...

Home:
- Make & hang framed quotes in dining room - maybe I can get this done this month.
I already got the frames and hung them. Now I just have to figure out which quotes I want to use in them.
- Create collage for dining room - I found a collage frame I'd been looking for and would like to make a collage to hang opposite the framed quotes.

Blog:
- Share 2 new recipes (yes, again!)
- Write and share post about doTerra 

Myself:
- I'm planning to do a 10 day cleanse soon. I really want to jump start my weight loss and get my momentum back.
- Run at least 1 day a week. - I've gotten pretty slack with my running lately due to the weather and being busy. So I'd really like to get back to it.

Ok, there they are.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to get them done this month. The structured/Type A/control freak in me isn't very happy about not getting everything done last month.

I hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

So long for today...
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment