Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/1}

Haaaaapy Sunday everyone! How has your weekend been so far? As usual, ours has been busy. I can't remember the last time that we didn't have anything to do on the weekend. I guess that's what being a homeowner is all about, right? There is always some kind of project that needs to get done. I really don't know what we would do without anything to do though. It deeps us busy and definitely keeps life interesting!

Camden went on his first field trip on Friday. It was a trip to the aquarium and was so much fun.  TC and I were both able to go along. He really enjoyed looking at all the fish and other sea life. Of course, he's one, so you can only look at so many fish before he starts to meltdown. But I think he had a really good time. Poor guy was sacked out within a few minutes of leaving the aquarium.

 Saturday was spent working around the house. Still trying to make heads and tails of everything that we have crowded into the garage. Today, I have high hopes of FINALLY organizing our closet. I know, sounds like a pretty exciting Sunday afternoon!

So here is what I have planned for the week:



Menu Plan:
Sunday - Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix
Tuesday - 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix
Wednesday - 21 Day Fix Upper Fix
Thursday - 21 Day Fix Lower Fix
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix

I'm finishing up my 3 weeks of doing 21 Day Fix and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do next. I'm trying to decide between doing some Tone It Up workouts or going back to the familiar Jillian Michal workouts. I've never done any TIU workouts, so I welcome any opinions or experiences that anyone has had. I'm also planning to change up some of my meals for this week. So stay tuned for a WIAW post later in the week.

Don't forget to check out Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers for more Weekly Meal Plans!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...



 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Aquariums are fun. :)

    Tell me more about the Cream Cheese Spaghetti! Sounds divine.

    ~Clarinda at Enjoying the Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. You meal plan looks great, we are having taco Tuesday too and burgers on Saturday! It is still really cold here , so soup is still on my menu. I looks forward to summer BBQs and salads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your little guy is so cute! The aquarium is a fun time. Love the idea of turkey brats...I'll have to give them a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those days of L passing out in the car! Good luck determining what to do next.

    ReplyDelete