Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/1}


Hey there!! Happy All Saints Day!! I hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!  How did Novemeber sneak up so quickly?! Now that Halloween is over, I guess we'll just head straight to singing Christmas carols and putting up the Chistmas tree, right?! Seriously, it drives me crazy that everyone just goes straight to Christmas. I love Thanksgiving! It's always been a pretty special day for our family and it's so sad that society wants to skip right over it. One of our favorite quotes I. My family is, "Let the turkey have his day!" Lol!

This past week was definitely not what I had planned. It started with either a stomach virus or food poisoning, not sure which one. It hung on for longer than the virus usually does. Definitely not a good way to end last weekend and start the new week. Then, the week ended with feeling like I was going to get strep of something similar. I got my long run in yesterday though. It wasn't pretty, but I consider it a huge success that I even completed it, given the fact that I had dealt with two different illnesses. Yesterday was my last long run and now I taper back for my training. Can't believe the half marathon is so close now!!

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Pumpkin Baked Ziti
Monday - Grilled Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Thursday - Leftovers/Contingency Day
Friday - Grilled Steaks
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Upper Fix Extreme
Wednesday - Lower Fix Extreme
Thursday - Plyo Fix
Friday - Pilates Fix Extreme
Saturday - 13.1 mile run

I'm starting a round of 21 Day Fix today! Wish me luck!!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment