Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/8}

Hi there!! I'm writing this post from Edisto Island, SC. We took another weekend camping trip and have had such a good time. The weather has been so beautiful, but it's a good thing we are headed out in the morning because there is a good bit of rain forecasted for tonight and tomorrow. It did start sprinkling this evening, but not enough to chase us inside. 

Hopefully, it will be a pretty laid back week for us, until next weekend. I have my half marathon on Saturday!! I have trained really hard for this and am really looking forward to it. It's a little scary to me that I did my shorter taper run today. I feel like I should have kept my distance up since the race is next week. But I'm trusting what others have told me :-)

Here is what we have planned for this week's menu:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Crockpot Chili
Monday - Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Wednesday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Dinner Out
Saturday - TBD

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.57 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Tuesday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Thursday - Kill Cupcake Workout
Friday - 21 DF Dirty 30 
Saturday - 6.60 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I hope to check in again soon before my race!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. I plan on a lot of crockpot recipes this week too! Glad you guys had fun on Edisto =) Such a hidden gem.

    ReplyDelete