Saturday, November 28, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/29}

Hey there! I hope you're all having a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We have had a very nice holiday, filled with lots of family, friends and food! Now that the turkey has had his day, we are in full-blown Christmas mode at our house. It's not just beginning to look a lot like Christmas, it DOES look like Christmas at our house!

This coming week will be a bit different for us, so I'm hoping to have leftovers a few different nights. I'm making the Chili Mac n Cheese for dinner Sunday night k owing that it makes a ton and can be dinner a few nights throughout the week. Thankfully, it's a short work week for me. #smallfavors

Here's what I have planned:



Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chili Mac n Cheese
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Crockpot Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Crockpot Fajitas
Saturday - Leftovers

I've decided to make this #norestnovember. I had already worked out for the 21 days, then decided to keep going through the mixer and now, I've decided that since I'm so close, why not go for the full 30 days? I'm only a few days away right now!

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - 4.25 mile run
Friday - 7 mile run
Saturday - 21 DF Dirty 30

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment