Saturday, December 5, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {12/6}

Hey there!! I'm pretty happy tonight as all is right in my world again. TC has been up in PA hunting all week, so this week was pretty trying at times. Addison and Camden are usually pretty good...
...but they are kids and do keep me on my toes!

Thankfully, my mom came down each evening to help out and even did "sleepovers" each night at Addison's request. That definitely helped to make the mornings go smoother, especially since she dropped Addison off at school each day to save me some time. So a HUGE thank you to her and a Welcome Home to TC!! 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Casserole
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Breakfast for Dinner
Saturday - Shepherds Pie

Fitness Recap:
Since TC was gone all week, I haven't gotten a run in since last Friday. My mom offered to watch the kids while I went for a run, but I felt like she was already doing so much, I hated to take that much time and run. But I'm definitely hoping to get a run in tomorrow!!

Sunday - 21DF Plyo Fix
Monday - 21DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21DF Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - Hammer & Chisel - Total Body Chisel
Friday - 21DFX Lower Fix
Saturday - 21DF Cardio Fix

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment