Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thankful Thursday {12/10}

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday!  These last few days have been pretty stressful for this mama.  BUT after a great night’s sleep last night and a visit to my daughter’s school, I think I’ve gotten things resolved and I’m ready to have an amazing day!  I had a training class for work yesterday and went overboard on the catered lunch and that carried into the rest of the day.  The scale was up a couple of pounds this morning, which frustrates me, but I’m ready to do what I need to to get it back down.  I’m feeling very thankful today, so I thought I would share that with you all…


1.  I’m thankful for these two little rascals.  They make my heart smile so much.  Sure, they can also stress me out, but they are such sweet children and I feel so blessed that I get to be their mother.  The Christmas excitement is at an all time high in our house and I’m counting down the days just as much as they are!

2.  I’m thankful for my husband.  He was gone for a week on a hunting trip last week and I truly missed him.  He’s my confidant and partner in crime and things just weren’t right while he was gone.


3.  I’m thankful for my sister. She is also my partner in crime.  She’s such a huge supporter of me, especially lately with my advocare endeavor.  I’m so thankful to have her by my side for so amny things.  She’s really one of my biggest cheerleaders and always has been!


4.  While I may not appreciate it as much as I should, I am thankful to have a good job.  There is a local company that is closing at the end of the year and will have a pretty substantial impact on our local community.  It’s so sad when something like this happens, especially during this time of year.


5.  Finally, I’m thankful to have been introduced to Advocare.  There are so many things that can be gained from this company.  I have been mentioning it a little bit lately and I plan to devote an entire post to it very soon to fill you all in and see if there are ways that your lives could be impacted by this amazing company and they’re products.


Well, the sun is shining here and the temps are supposed to be near 70 degrees here.  I have a positive attitude today and I’m planning to have a fantastic day.  I hope you all do as well!


So long for today…

No comments:

Post a Comment