Saturday, December 26, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {12/27}

Hey there!! How was your Christmas? We had such a great day celebrating with so many people! I love everything that I got!! I'm so lucky! 

I tested out my new Garmin Forerunner with a run this morning. I can't wait to learn more about this fun new fit gear. I also got a pressure cooker, which I have no experience with.
 
I've already started a Pinterest board, but I'd love to know of any recipes that you like. 

I'm also pretty excited that I'm on vacation from work this next week. I've always been the one to work around the holidays and decided that it was my turn to stay at home with the kiddos. I'm sure we will find plenty to keep us busy and I can't wait!!

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Weekly Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken Alfredo
Monday - Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday - Bisquick Chicken
Wednesday - Beef Stew
Thursday - New Year's Finger Foods
Friday - Pork & Sauerkraut



Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Chalean Extreme Get Lean Intervals
Monday - Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1
Tuesday - T25 - Speed 3.0
Wednesday - 21DF Extreme Power Strength Extreme 
Thursday - 3.05 mile run
Friday - Rest! 
Saturday - 5.08 mile run

I'm still trying to figure out which workout program I'm going to start after the first of the year and especially when I start the 24 Day Challenge on the 11th.  I'm thinking about the full Chelan Extreme, but I like a higher calorie burn for my workouts. So, if you have an opinions on this program or any other recommendations, I'd love to hear them! I'm also looking for as many people as possible to join the challenge! Let me know if you want more information. It's a great way to hit the reset button after all of the holiday indulgences and get a good head start on those new year's resolutions.

I hope you all have a great week!!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment