Sunday, December 20, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {12/20}

Hey there!! Its been a busy weekend for us and I'm just now getting time to post my menu plan for this coming week. I went to my first cookie swap last night and had so much fun!! 

Today was spent around the house trying to clean up a little bit and our typical Sunday events: laundry, grocery shopping and food prep for the week. TC had to work today, so it was just me and these two cuties for most of the day.

We had the Broccoli Cheddar and Chicken Casserole for dinner tonight and it was so good!! Addison kept saying how good it was! I'm going to have to make it again to post on here for all of you. 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Broccoli Cheddar and Chicken Casserole
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Italian Crescent Bake
Wednesday - Jambalaya Pasta
Thursday - Cocktail Meatballs
Friday - Christmas Dinner
Saturday - Leftovers

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - 7.11 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Wednesday - Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - Cardio 2
Thursday - Jillian Michaels - Ripped in 30 - Level 1
Friday - 21 DF ABC Extreme
Saturday - Chalene Extreme Burn Intervals

I think I'm going to start the Chalene Extreme program. I love the 21 DF, but feel like I'm a little burned out on it. I've done CE workouts the last 2 days and have really liked them. So, I'm looking forward to trying the whole program out.

I hope you all have a great week! I have 1.5 days of work and then I'm off until after the New Year! Not sure yet what all we will be doing. You never know whose doorstep we might show up on!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment