Saturday, December 12, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {12/13}

Hey there!! I started a Five for Friday post for you all yesterday, but then got busy and never finished it. So, I guess I'll have to change things up for it or wait until next Friday to get it up. 

We've had a super busy weekend so far. It's been a lot of fun, but on-the-go. We started with a visit to see Santa and the lights here in town last night. Today, we went to a birthday party, then to Lowes to pick up some wood for TC's latest project (can't wait to show you the finished product!) Addison and I hit up Walmart after we got back and then we decided to get Mexican for dinner. 

Tomorrow will (hopefully) be a little more low-key, but I still need to get some meal prep done, laundry, grocery shopping and a long(ish) run in. Like I said, "low-key! Lol! 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Weekly Menu Plan:
Sunday - Shepherd's Pie
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Skillet Burrito 
Wednesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Thursday - Leftovers/Contingency Day
Friday - Lasagna Soup
Saturday - Cookie Swap!!

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 5.25 mile run
Monday - 21 DF - Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DF - Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF - Plyo Fix
Thursday - Rest!!
Friday - 21 DF - Dirty 30
Saturday - 5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! It's hard to believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment