Saturday, November 14, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/15}



Hey everyone!! I want to start off by sharing my thoughts and prayers for Paris and all of the other cities around the world that have been rocked by the horrific events this weekend. Paris is very near and dear to our hearts since we have good friends that live in France and used to love very close to Paris. It's such a beautiful city and it heartbreaking what has happened there! Thankfully, our friends are all safe, but we are still sending our thoughts and prayers to all of France right now.

My weekend has been absolutely exhausting! But, I guess that is to be expected when you run a half marathon!! It was so much fun! I'm pretty sore this evening, even after taking my Epsom salt bath, but hopefully, a good night's sleep with help me to feel as good as new again! 

I'll do a full recap for you all on the half marathon later in the week, but let's talk about my menu plan for the week and my workouts for this past week:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled London Broil
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Thursday - Chick fil A (School event)
Friday - Out to Dinner
Saturday - Birthday dinner for my nephew's birthday

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 21DF Cardio Fix
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21DF Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - 21DF Dirty 30
Friday - 21DF Yoga Fix
Saturday - Half Marathon!!

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend! I'm going to be an absolute party animal and call it a night!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment