Saturday, November 21, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/22}

Hey friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and are getting everything ready for the Thanksgiving holiday coming up. I'm definitely looking forward to some time off from work and extra time to spend with my family.


I also have my first Advocare mixer coming up on Tuesday and I'm hoping it goes well. I haven't gotten a lot of responses from people, so hopefully, I'll get a lot of last minute "yeses". I'm really looking forward to sharing the health and wellness that Advocare has to offer to people.

We've had a busy day running all over and tomorrow will be spent trying to get as much ready the the mixer ahead of time as I can, plus, my regular meal prep. Gotta boil some eggs and get my dinners all lined up for the week!  Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:

Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Grilled Italian Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Wednesday - Dinner with my Parents
Thursday - Thanksgiving Dinner
Friday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - 3 Mile Recovery Run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DF Lower Fix 
Wednesday - 21 DF Plyo Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Friday - 5 mile run
Saturday - 7.1 mile run

I'm hoping to get a couple more runs in this week, since I have a few extra days off from work. Fingers crossed the weather holds out!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment