Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/11ish}

Hey there!
We just got off the ship and are headed home and back to reality. Apparently, I have to start cooking our meals again (and won't be getting tea time or nightly turn down service either). So, let's get this week's meal plan figured out.

We are going camping next weekend, so it will be quick and easy for a couple of days. But I'm planning to keep it under control this week before that.

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Cruisin'
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Baked Swai
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
Yes, I'm pretty proud that I still got some workouts in on the ship. They weren't major calorie torches, but at least it was still a little bit of activity!

Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - 5 mile run
Tuesday - 21 DFX Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DFX Upper Fix
Thursday - 21 DFX Dirty 30
Friday - 3 mile treadmill run (on ship)
Saturday - Rest

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment