Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/4}

Happy September everyone!! Can you believe that the Summer months are already over?! And we're already seeing posts about Pumpkin Spiced everything. Crazy!! September is the start of a pretty busy time for us. We are booked every weekend now until the middle of September. Throw in my half marathon training and I have a feeling that life will be pretty hectic for a while! The fun starts this week when TC and I leave for a cruise (sans kiddos) on Thursday.
I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. We are really looking forward to spending the time together though. TC's cousin and his wife are going with us, too, which makes it even more fun!

This week will be pretty abbreviated because of the cruise, but here is what I have planned:

Menu Plan
:
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Dinner at my sister's house
Tuesday - Baked Swai
Wednesday - Leftovers or Brinner
Thursday - Cruisin'
Friday - Cruisin'
Saturday - Cruisin'

Fitness Recap:

I finally finished Body Revolution this week. This is the second time I've tried to do it but the first time I go through all 12 weeks. I'm planning to get in a couple of more runs this weekend and do a few days of 21 DF before we leave for the cruise.

Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revoution Workout 11
Tuesday - JM Body Revoution Workout 12
Wednesday - PiYo Sweat
Thursday - JM Body Revoution Workout 11
Friday - JM Body Revoution Workout 12
Saturday - 9 mile run

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend!so long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment