Saturday, August 27, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/28}

Hey there!! How has your weekend been? We've had a busy but very nice one so far. Last night I was able to catch up with an old high school friend that loves a couple of hours away. It was so nice to get together, but I was up way past my bedtime and didn't sleep very well. Needless to say, this morning's run took everything I had!

My cleanse is kicking off Monday morning. I'm trying to prepare for it with meal planning/food prep and mentally as well. Clean eating is definitely worth it, but not always easy! Having everything planned out and prepped ahead of time is something I've found to be key to success!!

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Monday - Turkey Crockpot Chili
Tuesday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry
Saturday - Kebab-a-palozza

Fitness Recap:
Since TC ended up having to work yesterday, my long run day turned into a short run day with a jogging stroller. We had such a good time figuring out all the colors we were seeing. So fun!
Sunday - 3.52 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 11
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 12
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 11
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Workout 12
Friday - 3.1 mile run
Saturday - 8.11 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!
So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment