Sunday, August 14, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/14}

Hey friends!! It's our last day before school starts tomorrow and I don't have any time to waste!
We are planning to have a fun-picked day today and soak up the last moments of Summer, so let's get right to it...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Cutlets
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Baked Swai
Thursday - Grilled Hamburgers
Friday - Grilled Chicken Tenders
Saturday - Grilled London Broil

Fitness Recap:
I was dealing with a stomach bug the middle of the week, so my workouts got a little off track, I still tried to stay active, but my workouts definitely didn't go the way I had planned. I struggled with some of my running this weekend, too. I tell you, those stomach bugs really take their toll!

Sunday - Rest
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 10
Tuesday - Walk
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Cardio 3
Thursday - PiYo Sweat
Friday - 3.5 mile run
Saturday - 6.2 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! Good luck to those kids and parents that have school starting up this week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment