Saturday, August 20, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/21}

Well, we survived the first week of school! It honestly wasn't that terrible of a week, but the homework hasn't started and neither have Addison's dance classes. I know things will get a bit more hectic once those are added into the mix. I also have jump into coordinating a Color 5k race in my town that is coming in December. I'm really excited about it, but know that things will be crazy for a while. I guess I thought life wasn't crazy enough already!!

Here is what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - One Pot Chili Mac n Cheese
Monday - Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken Fajita Soup
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
I had the best run today that I've had in a long time. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it just felt great. My pace was a little slower, but my distance was over 7 miles. So happy about this!

Sunday - 3.1 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 9
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 10
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Cardio 3
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Workout 9
Friday - JM Body Revolution Workout 10
Saturday - 7.32 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment