Saturday, August 6, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/8}

Well, it's the last week of Summer break in our house. I don't understand parents that get excited when school starts again. Life is so much more hectic and stressful during the school year.

We came up to Carowinds for a little more family fun. It was pretty hot and we ended up in the water park earlier than when we usually go.
This is me trying to stay hydrated in the heat. 

They expanded the water area over the off season and the kids love it. The only problem is when you have other (bigger) kiddos that lack the respect and manners and push my kids out of the way. We got frustrated and headed back to the campground to enjoy the pool there and relax for the evening. It was nice to cook our own dinner and save a little extra money.

Here's the plan for the week...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Monday - Pasta with Turkey Meatsauce
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Baked Chicken Tenders
Friday - Grilled Turkey Cutlets
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Since I had to work on Friday and we came up to Carowinds, I didn't get any runs in this weekend. But maybe that's a good this to rest the foot a little more.
Sunday - 3.1 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 9
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 10
Wednesday - 21 DFX Yoga Fix
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Workout 9
Friday - 22 Minute Hard Corps Core 2
Saturday - Rest Day

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. Your cupcake looks really good! I wish I could eat one! ;) I tried to get one last weekend away before summer was over, but my puppy was sick and we couldn't.

    ReplyDelete