Saturday, July 30, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {7/31}

Hey guys! Can't you believe that August starts Monday?! This summer is FLYING by! I can't believe that school starts here in a couple of weeks. So crazy! Before you know it, pumpkin spiced everything will be popping up all over the place again.


Anyway, I hope you're having a great weekend! Ours has been so busy and absolutely exhausting!! We are shopping for a new truck for TC and I absolutely hate it!! I think I would just about do anything else except this. Seriously. I felt like I needed a shower after we got home! 

We are headed out of town camping next weekend, so my meal plan is in the air for a couple of days and I won't be able to get my run in on Saturday and probably not Sunday morning either. So, my August miles probably won't be looking that good. #runnerproblems 

Here is how our week is shaping up...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Grilled Swai
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Dinner on the way out of town
Saturday - Out of town

Fitness Recap:

I had a pretty good week in workouts. It took me a couple of days to get back into the groove with the 4 am club, but I was there by the end of the week. I'm currently dealing with the plantar fasciitis as well as some shoulder pain. I went to my chiropractor yesterday and we have a plan of attack. Fingers crossed that it works! Here's how my workouts looked for the week...

Sunday - 3.1 miles
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 7
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 8
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 7
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Workout 8
Friday - 6.2 mile run
Saturday - 5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment