Saturday, July 23, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {7/24}

Hey guys! Did you miss me?! I took a week off from the blog while we were on vacation in PA because I honestly had no idea what the plan was going to be. I try to see as many people as possible when I go home and I'm never really sure what is going to come up at the last minute. I kept up with my runs, but didn't get any strength work in the entire time we were away. Jillian's workouts are going to be KILLER this coming week!! Although, being in PA, I did get lots of hill work in!!

My eating has not been anywhere near on track, but it's all about balance, right? But I'm ready to buckle down and get back on track after we get back to SC. I'm toying with the idea of trying to do a round of Whole30, but I'm not sure if I could do it. If anyone has any tips or tricks for Whole30, please share them with me!!

Here's what I have planned for the week...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Steaks
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled London Broil
Wednesday - Baked Swai
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Lexington Grilled Chicken
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 4.02 mile run
Monday - Rest (Niagara Falls trip)
Tuesday - 4.39 mile run
Wednesday - 4.26 mile run
Thursday - 5.01 mile run
Friday - 4.06 mile run
Saturday - 3.1 mile run before heading back to SC

Ok, time to unpack the car and get back to reality...

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment