Wednesday, July 6, 2016

S'mores Treats

S'mores treats you guys. Seriously!! These are so easy and so good! I couldn't stop eating them!! I love all things s'mores. What's not to love about the crunchy graham cracker, gooey marshmallow and yummy chocolate all rolled into one delicious snack?! I saw a post somewhere that had a recipe with quite a few ingredients in it. Why make something so simple so complicated? So, I decided to try my own hand at coming up with a new recipe. I'm pretty happy with it. What's even better? With the exception of the butter, you don't have to measure anything!! 

Here's the recipe:

S'MORES TREATS
Servings: 12

1/4 c. Butter
1 bag miniature marshmallows
handful of miniature chocolate chips
1 small box Golden Grahams cereal

Over medium/high heat, melt butter. Turn heat to low and add in all but a handful of marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Pour in entire box of cereal. Stir until cereal is coated with marshmallow mixture. Press into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. Allow to cool. Cut into 12 squares and ENJOY!

Seriously you guys. So easy. I'm definitely planning to keep these ingredients on hand all Summer so I can whip up a batch anytime we go camping. Who wants to mess with a campfire anyway?! 

So long for today...

1 comment: