Friday, July 15, 2016

Five for Friday {7/15}

Hey guys!! We've made it through another week!! The weekend is just about here!! Since I'm spending a good bit of time in the car yesterday evening and this morning, I thought I would do a quick post...

1. We're headed home! I'm so excited! I only get to go home once a year now that we have two kiddos, one of which is in school. We make the annual trek home the 3rd Saturday in July so we can go to my dad's family reunion. I'm a true country girl. We have our reunion at a local sportman's club complete with a square dance, which my dad calls for. I have so many great memories from these reunions when I was young and I'm so happy that my own kids get to experience it, too.

2. I can't say enough good things about my new running shoes. They've made such a difference in my runs. I had been starting to experience some pain that I be been told is plantar's faciatitis. It's no fun and if I'm being honest, scares me a little that my running days are numbered. I'll keep going as long as I can, making sure to stretch and ice my foot and keep up with new running shoes more often.


3. It's Success School time for Advocare.  So many of my new friends have met up in Dallas and are learning from he best! Success School also means new products. So far, they've brought back Cherry Spark and have introduced some new greens products from their wellness line. I've seen Sneek peeks of a new probiotic they're releasing soon and am looking forward to seeing what else they have up their sleeve this weekend.

4. I love building my team and welcoming new members that are looking for a healthier lifestyle and earning some extra income along the way. I love the motivation that comes a long with new friends. While they're trying to get started on their journey, they inspire me to continue mine and stay consistent. I'm going to trysts keep my eating under control while I'm home with a few splurges and then buckle back down after I get back to SC.

5. I'm loving Snapchat. Come find me on there!! My name is SouthLiveYankee if you want to search for me. I'm totally obsessed with the filters and have my kids hooked, too. But I feel so old using it!! I welcome any tips and tricks!!

Ok, time to keep on keeping on. I've finished a book already and home to get a good start on another one.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment