Saturday, July 2, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {7/3}

Hey there! Happy Independence Day weekend. So glad we made it through the week and I'm enjoying a nice weekend at home. We are planning to have a little cookout at our house tomorrow, so I'm getting things lined up for that. It's nothing big, just some close family/friends. I'm so glad that I'm finally feeling better. My cough is trying to hang on, but I've just about kicked it. I've welcomed the sun on my runs the last two days. I usually love a sunrise, but they make for a pretty sweaty long run!

I'm excited about a new s'mores recipe that I'm going to try...maybe tomorrow. If it turns out, I'll be sharing it on the blog soon!

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Leg Quarters
Monday - Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday - Black Bean Pasta with Turkey Meatsauce
Wednesday - Brinner
Thursday - Grilled Pork Chops
Friday - Chicken Stir Fry
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
This week was a weird week for my workouts. I caught this chest congestion thing and just wasn't feeling an early morning workout by Thursday. I did push to finish out my 50 miles for Jine at lunch though. So, that's better than nothing. I tried for a 10 mile run Friday, but had to settle for a 10k and drag myself back at that point. So glad I got those 10 miles in in Saturday though!

Sunday - 5.15 mile run
Monday - Body Revolution Workout 5
Tuesday - Body Revolution Workout 6
Wednesday - Body Revolution Workout 5
Thursday - 2.82 mile run
Friday - 6.22 mile run
Saturday - 10 mile run

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend! God Bless America!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment