Sunday, July 10, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {7/10}

Hey there! I hope you're all having a great weekend. We've been having the craziest weather here lately. I guess it's pretty typical for Summer in South Carolina though. We have crazy heat and humidity during the day and the storms start rolling in early evening. They're enough to kick us out of the pool, much to the kids disappointment.

We are headed out of town later this week for our annual trek up North. We might change a couple of things up a little this year and visit a couple of other places during our time away. We'll have to see what happens though. We will also be celebrating my niece's birthday this afternoon, so no dinner at home. It'll definitely be a short grocery list for shopping this week!!

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Birthday Party
Monday - Grilled Kielbasa
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Dinner on the Road
Friday - Out of Town
Saturday - Family Reunion

Fitness Recap:
I was dealing with a good bit of foot pain during my runs last week. I found a good deal on a new pair of shoes and decided to buy a new pair of Asics.
These Cumulus are so comfortable!! I'm still trying to get the laces right, but I should have those where they should be soon. My run yesterday morning was great! It was so nice to run without any pain!
Sunday - 5 mile run
Monday - 3.1 mile run
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 5
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Workout 6
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Workout 5
Friday - JM Body Revolution Workout 6
Saturday - 5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I still have all of the packing to get done, so I already know it'll be a busy one. Hopefully, that will help it to go a bit quicker though. I'm definitely ready for some much needed time off!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment