Monday, March 18, 2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

Well hey there! Remember me? I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks. I was actually in a training class for work that kept me out of the office all day and I didn't get home in the evenings until 6:30. By the time I finally got home, spent some time with Addison and got her to bed, I was exhausted. We also went to Charlotte weekend before last and this past weekend was so nice. I tried to enjoy the weather and also play catch up getting things done around the house. I am now 29 weeks and am starting to feel that I need to start getting prepared for this little one. So I thought I would give you an update on my 5 for Five from a couple of weeks ago:

1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day. So happy I did this one every day!!

2. Post at least 2 blog posts (in addition to this one).


3. Track every B, L & T this week. I did it. It felt so great to be in control!


4. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. I accomplished this one, too!


5. Start a new book. I finally started Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Such a great book!


I would like to still include some of these things in this weeks and add a couple new ones. Here we go:

1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day. I have only done this a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, so I would really like to get back into the habit.

2. Post at least 2 blog posts (in addition to this one). One of these weeks I will get this one done!!

3. Track every B, L & T this week. After having an out of control weekend, I would really like to get things back under control this week.

4. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. Still need to keep this up.

5. Not eat any candy all this week. We are getting closer to Easter which means we have more candy in the house. I would really like to avoid it!

So there is this week's 5 for Five. Don't forget to check back next week to see how I did. And also maybe try to check out some of the other posts that are on the link-up page.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment