Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Bestowed Review


Hi friends! I hope you're all having a great week and getting everything ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I have family coming into town tonight. I think I just about have everything ready. If I don't ready or not, here they come. Lol!

I was lucky enough to have Bestowed send me another box to review. As much as I liked the first one, this one was even better! Nutritionist Heather Bauer really did a fantastic job at putting this box together. I'm not sure how she decids what to include each month, but she definitely had a winner this time around!


There were so many great things included in this month's box. Here is what I got:
* Wild Garden
* Crunchmaster Multi-seed Crackers
* Eat Green Tea (edible green tea leaves)
* LifeIce Popsicles
* Nektar Honey Crystals
* Perfect Fuel Chocolate
* Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest Bar
* Salba Smart Chia Boost
* Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix
* ZICO Chocolate

I love that they included Coconut water again. There are so many amazing benefits of drinking it. It's great that they help to share the love on that one. I don't know what I liked the best about this box. Everything was so great. I haven't been able to use everything yet, but I'm getting through them one at a time. I've heard so many great things about most of these products. When I opened the box and saw the great variety, I was so excited!


They said that this month's box was full of products to help to kickstart your workout and they definitely didn't disappoint. This couldn't have come at a better time for me since I am trying to buckle back down and lose these last few pregnancy pounds. I'm so close to goal and hopefully will get there soon!


If you want to try Bestowed, I have great news for you! They are offering a promotional discount for you to try a box for only $10! How great is that? When you go to the Bestowed website, you can join and order a box. At checkout, enter the discount code HELLOTEN105 to get your discount. Easy peasy!

I hope you'll all try one with this great offer. You never know what new product you will try that you might fall in love with!

I hope you all have a great holiday!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment