Thursday, April 18, 2013

33 Weeks



I can't believe that I haven't done a pregnancy update since 26 weeks. That was 7 1/2 weeks ago! Wow! Seems like such a long time. I feel like we are starting to get into the home stretch now. I am 33 1/2 weeks right now. Full term will be at 37 weeks. So in all actuality, I could have a baby in as little as 3 1/2 weeks. That definitely doesn't seem like very far away and I still have so much to do! The nursery has been set up since we never disassembled it after having our daughter. We just moved her into a different room and kept the nursery as it was since we were planning to have another one. Plus, the crib made a great time out spot for her. Not that she EVER needed it! Ha! This past week, I have really started trying to check things off of the list to pack in the hospital bags. I have three bags that I am working on...mine, the baby's and Addison's, since she will be staying with my parents. TC needs a bag, too, but he is on his own there. Someone (besides me!) really needs to tell him that he needs to get started on it. I don't think he realizes that things may go quicker (I know, I know, that isn't always true, but I'm going with the odds.) this time around and we might be a little more rushed when the action starts. No time for showers and packing bags this time!

I am feeling pretty good. I'm dealing with some back pain, but I'm learning to live with it. I have been telling myself not to push myself so much. We had a cookout last weekend and I was exhausted by the end of the day! Braxton Hicks are getting more frequent and a little stronger, so I know there is some stuff going on. But they're not regular, so my dr. isn't concerned with them. I had a dr's appt on Monday and everything looked good. I get to have another ultrasound at my next appt to try to determine size and position of our little man, so I am really looking forward to that. The last time we saw him, I was 21 weeks along and he was about 12 oz. Definitely sure he has grown since then! Ha!



How far along: 33 weeks

Percentage Complete: 82.5%

Baby is as Big as: The size of a pineapple or large jicama...between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds and 18 to 20 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, definitely yes. Although, yesterday I wore some gauchos and a shirt that were non-maternity. For some reason, that made me pretty happy!

Sleep: Still waking up 3 - 4 times a night. Not much fun.

Best Moment This/Last Month: I've been going to the dr. every 2 weeks and will soon switch to weekly appt which means that we're getting serious!

Movement: His kicks and punches are getting pretty strong. So fun to watch my belly move when he moves!

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular, just whatever comes to mind.

Gender: BOY!

Wedding ring on/off: Still on. I'm pretty sure I had already taken it off by this point with Addison.

What I am looking forward to: Getting another ultrasound at my next appt. Can't wait to see our little man again!!

Days until my next appointment: 13 days

Here's a side by side from my last post to this one. Just a little bit of difference, huh? :-)

EXERCISE:
This has gotten less and less lately. Between being just plain exhausted and swelling a little bit, I've been trying to take it easy. Somedays I will get an energy burst and go for a walk, but not very often.

I promise to give another update in less than 7 1/2 weeks this time! Promise!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment