Monday, April 1, 2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

Well, here it is again...Monday morning. I hope you all had a fantastic Easter Weekend. We had an extra long weekend and we enjoyed every moment of it! I had a massage, a dr's appt., got to see Oz with the hubs, got some stuff done around the house, church and spent time with family yesterday. It was a busy but really nice weekend. The weather was even nice (and warm) for a couple of those days. I think Spring might finally be on her way here!

I have to admit, I didn't do that well this past week on my goals. Here's my update:

So now it's time for this week's goals:

1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day. I hit my goal every day except for Friday. I'm finding it harder and harder to hit this goal. There are some days that I really push myself to get my steps in, and then end up with swollen feet/ankles or a sore back. So this past weekend, I decided to put the FitBit away until after baby comes.

2. Work out at least 3 days this week. I did hit this goal. I got in two strength workouts and also went for a 3 mile walk with the family, too.

3. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. Didn't do so well on this one...again.

4. Not eat any candy all this week. I was going to hit this one, until I had a couple of pieces of white chocolate after dinner one night. At least I kept myself from going overboard though.

5. Get one more meal done to put in the freezer for after little man makes his debut. I got this one done with the Taco Ziti that I made.

I really want to hit more of this week's goals, so I thought long and hard before doing this post. Here they are:

1. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. Still very important in my opinion.

2. Work out at least 3 days. Even more important since I won't be wearing my FitBit this week.

3. Start a new book. I finished Safe Haven last week and need to find another one to start. Any suggestions?

4. Get my garden planted. TC and I worked on it over the weekend and need to get some Brown Cow mixed in so that we can plant. Wish me luck.

5. Get at least one more meal done to put in the freezer. I didn't get one done over the weekend, so I really need to do my best to get one done this week. Time is getting short. Even though my mom has told me that she is more than happy to bring dinner by anytime I need it! Thanks Mom!!

So there are this week's goals. Like I said, I really want to do better with my goals, so I will do my best do hit more of them this week. I need to be more active on the blog, too. Maybe that will be one of next week's goals. Don't forget to check out some of the other blogs that are linked up. Support your local bloggers!!

So long for today...

2 comments:

  1. Im so picky when it comes to reading books but maybe Ill check out that Safe Haven book, what did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm prety picky, too. It has to pull me in right from the start. I really liked the book. He's such a great author. I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie. Let me know if you read it!

      Delete