Monday, April 15, 2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

Hey SLY friends. Sorry for being MIA lately, last week I finally broke down and went to the doctor for my cough/cold. I ended up having a sinus infection. Unfortunately, I found out that they are a lot harder to kick when you're 8 months pregnant so all of my energy went into trying to get better. I still have a little cough, but its so much better than it was last week.

So it's time for another 5 for Five. Here were my goals from the last time:

1. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. Met it!!

2. Work out at least 3 days. I did meet this one, I started getting sick towards the end of the week...

3. Start a new book. Nope, didn't get this one either.

4. Get my garden planted. Yes! Got it planted, plus some containers of strawberries, too!

5. Get at least one more meal done to put in the freezer. Yes, got this one done, too!!

So 3/5 for the week. Not too bad, but still room for improvement!


This week, I wanted to change some things up, but keep a couple of other ones. Here's what I came up with:

1. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. - still very important!!

2. Get my hospital bag packed. - I have been working on this for a few weeks and need to finish it up.

3. Start a new book. - Still need to find a new one to start.

4. Find the Boppy or exhaust my resources looking for it! - I have looked for it a little but haven't found it yet and really need to...soon.

5. Add another meal to the freezer for after little man arrives. - Still trying to add to the stockpile!

So there are this weeks goals. Getting away from some of my usuals, but I have some things that really need to get down. Hopefully, if I put them on here, it will happen.

Don't forget to check out some of the other blogs in the linkup to see what some of the others are up to. And check back next week for my results from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment