Monday, April 22, 2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. As always, mine was too short, but other than that, it was very nice. We were able to get a lot of things done around the house and I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with this pregnancy. We only have a few more things to do until I will feel 100% "ready" for him to come. Hopefully, I can get all or most of those things done this week and next weekend, but we'll see what comes up between now and then.

It's Monday, so that means it's time for another 5 for Five. Here were last week's goals:

1. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. - Well, I almost did this. I did it every evening except for Friday. I was so engrossed in the whole Boston drama, I couldn't put my phone down and may or may not have jumped on FB at one point or another.

2. Get my hospital bag packed. Done and done!! Feels good to have this one done.

3. Start a new book. - Nope. Didn't start a new book. I opened one up, but didn't really care for it and never found another one. Maybe this week...

4. Find the Boppy or exhaust my resources looking for it! - We have two of these and I didn't find the one that I was looking for, but I did find the other one, wash the cover for it and put it in the car with my bag. So that counts, right?

5. Add another meal to the freezer for after little man arrives. - I didn't get this one done. We've been trying to get ready for Addison's birthday party and I was too busy working on that to get a meal in the freezer. Although, my mom did make us one, does that count?

So only 2 out of 5. Not the best record. Hopefully this week will be better. Here are this week's goals:

1. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. - Yes, it's here once again!

2. Make a dentist appointment for Addison and myself. - We are both overdue for a trip to see the dentist!!

3. Start a new book. - I am determined to start a new one!!

4. Make the hot dog chili for Addison's birthday party. - I want to have this done ahead of time and put it in the freezer so that I will have one less thing to do that week.

5. Walk or workout at least 3 days. - I have been lacking in the exercise dept lately and really need to try to get even a little bit in.

So there they are. I am going to do my best to get all or most of these done this week. Wish me luck and don't forget to check out some of the other ladies that have linked up this week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment