Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIAW

Well, look at this! Another post this week! I know I have been lacking in the blog post department lately and I have no excuse other than I am just lazy these days. I promise I will try to do better in the future. I thought I would do another What I Ate Wednesday post for you. Some of my foods have changed from the norm, and I thought I would share. Here's what I had today...

BREAKFAST:
Breakfast was one egg and one egg white and a sandwich thin with spray butter and homemade peach preserves.


SNACK:
For my morning snack, I had a smoothie that I made using vanilla almond milk, greek yogurt, a scoop of Designer Whey and some frozen pineapple and mango thrown in. Very yummy!

LUNCH:
Lunch was a white turkey hot dog with cracker chips and some grapes.


SNACKS:
This afternoon, I had some cocoa roast almonds, some frozen cherries and then a Light Mini Babybel with some strawberries.


DINNER:
Dinner was Tater Tot Casserole with some green beans.


DESSERT:
Dessert was a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles...yummy!


It may not have been the healthiest day, but it could have been a lot worse, too! I also got in some strength work tonight. Not too bad overall if you ask me!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. Oh cocoa pebbles, how delicious you are!!! Your food look great to me! :)

    Jessica @ Better Together and Forever

    ReplyDelete