Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fitness Fra-turday

Now that I am getting a pretty good fitness routine again, I thought I would try to recap my weekly workouts for you all. I will try to do this on Fridays, but since I missed yesterday, I thought today would be ok. 

I love being on maternity leave because it gives me a chance to get a workout in on most days. The hardest thing right now is trying to beat the heat! Summer in South Carolina is noting but heat and humidity, and rain this summer. Since Camden has been sleeping longer at night, he tends to sleep in. By the time he wakes up, it is sometimes pretty hot already. On those days, I just try to make sure I am hydrated before I head out and take it easy.

Here are this week's workouts:

Sunday: Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs - Level 1

Monday: 3 mile run

Tuesday: Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - Level 1

Wednesday: 3 mile run

Thursday: REST

Friday: 3 mile run

Saturday: Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown - Level 1


We have also been doing some family walks in the evenings once it cools down a little bit. Usually, they are 3 miles, so I am getting some pretty good mileage on a lot of days!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment