Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fitness Friday!

So it looks like the only posts that I can do these days are about my workouts. I promise that I will post more recipes. Just give me time,

I can't believe my last full week of maternity leave is just about over. These last 12 weeks have gone by entirely too fast! Camden has grown into such a happy and healthy little guy. He even rolled over for the first time last Sunday...not just once, but 5 times! I guess he just wanted to make sure we got some good pictures and video of it, which we did. And of course, he hasn't done it again since. He's holding out on us! Ha!

This was a pretty good week for my workouts again. It cooled off the end of the week and my runs were much more pleasant. Too bad this weather isn't sticking around longer. 

So here is how my workouts looked this week:

Saturday: JM Yoga Meltdown + 2 mile run

Sunday: Ripped in 30 - Level 1

Monday: 3 mile run

Tuesday: Ripped in 30 - Level 1

Wednesday: 3 mile run

Thursday: Ripped in 30 - Level 1

Friday: TBD



I am hoping to get a run in later today after my hair appt and running some errands, but we will have to see if that works out with time and weather. It may turn into a rest day.

I have been noticing that I have been getting more toned, which I am ecstatic about. I attribute my extra strength workouts to that. I'm thinking about bumping up to level 2 of Ripped in 30, but we will have to see about that.

I hope you all have a great week. I return to work on Wednesday. :-( while I am thankful to have a good job, it would be so nice to win the lottery. Of course, you have to play to win!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment