Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thankful Thursday {8/13}

Good morning everyone! I wanted to check in with you all one more time this week with a Thankful Thursday post. It’s been a while since I have shared one with you all. There is a lot going on right now and I’ve let a good bit of negativity creep into my thoughts. I’m trying to squash it and fight back with positive thoughts! So let’s go:

First and foremost, I am thankful for my two children. A family from our church is going through a very difficult time with their two year old little boy right now. When I got the news, I had to hug my kids and let them both know how much I love them. I know God has a plan for all of us, but sometimes, it can be hard to trust in that.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is incredibly supportive of every venture/idea that I get us into. He is my partner, best friend and sounding board. Sometimes, I come up with some pretty crazy ideas. I’m thankful that he can be the voice of reason with me on some of the crazier ideas! Ha! Even though he is a great husband, but he is an even better father. My children definitely hit the jackpot in the daddy department and for that I am SOOOOOO thankful!

I am thankful for my amazing support group, mainly, my parents and sister. They always help me out whenever I need them. It’s not always an immediate need where I need them to do something other than just listen. They’re my sounding board. They definitely help to keep me grounded as well.

There are so many other things that I’m thankful for…my health, my job, our beautiful home, my co-workers that allow me to vent about my frustrations, I could really go on and on. But, I also have a long to-do list. So I will stop there and include one more thing that I’m thankful for…YOU! I’m so thankful for all of my readers/visitors. Thank you for coming back day after day!

So long for today…


 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment