Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/16}

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope your weekend has been as fun as ours!! We headed out of town Thursday evening and spent a couple of nights camping and went to Carowinds amusement park Friday all day and Saturday morning.
The weather was gorgeous and we all had a really great time. Of course, my food choices weren't what you would call WW-friendly, but I tried to do better yesterday and was actually successful! We are headed to church this morning and then trying to get everything ready to start the week. I can't believe Addison starts first grade tomorrow!! Where has the time (and Summer) gone?!?! I'm so thankful that she is really excited. She loves school and really liked meeting her teachers at week. I hope her excitement for school continues for many years!

I'm trying a few new recipes this week and have the hopes of sharing them with you. So, let's see what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Easy Macaroni Casserole
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Thursday - Crockpot Balsamic Pork Roas
Friday - Grilled Taco Lime Shrimp Skewers
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.56 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution - Phase 1 Workout 3
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution - Phase 1 Workout 4
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution - Phase 1 Cardio Workout
Thursday - JM Body Revolution - Phase 1 Workout 3
Friday - Rest (Still got over 17,000 steps in!!)
Saturday - JM Body Revolution - Phase 1 Workout 4

I hope you all have a great week! I'll try to post a recipe soon!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment