Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/30}

It's almost here!! I can feel it in the air! September first is just two (2!!!!) days away and that means that Fall will be here before we know it. Of course, that also means that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it, too. But let's not think about that. Let's just savor the fact that Fall will officially be here in approximately 24 days. I'm still torn on when it socially acceptable to start burning my pumpkin scented candles, break out my pumpkin scented hand soaps and start baking all things pumpkin, but I'll figure that out eventually.

This past week has been a crazy hectic week for me. I'm still swamped at work. We had way too many meeting last week and I have two already scheduled for Monday morning. That's too many meetings for a Monday if you ask me! But one thing took center stage at our house last week...TC's garage. This thing is pretty good sized. I could bore you with details. But I'll give you one picture of the construction and just say that I'm going to be so glad when it's done!!

This week will be just as busy, so I'm trying to keep things pretty simple and also to start eating the majority of our meals out of the freezer and pantry. Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday -Emily Bites Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie
Monday - Grilled London Broil
Tuesday - Grilled Swai
Wednesday - Crockpot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Thursday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Friday - Spaghetti & Meatsauce
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.7 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution Phase 2, Workout 5
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Phase 2, Workout 6
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Phase 2, Workout 5
Friday - 7.70 mile run
Saturday - 5.1 mile run

I'm still loving Jillian's Body Revolution workouts. I'm doing them during the week and then getting my runs in on the weekend. I've been feeling pretty good for my long runs and the half marathon might become a reality. I think I'm going to wait another week or two before I finally decide.

I hope you have a great week. Sorry I didn't get a recipe up last week. But I'll definitely get at least one posted this week.

So log for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment