Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/2}

Wow! I started to write this title with a July date, then realized it was already August!! Where did July go?! Where did the Summer go for that matter?!! I. Ant believe that Addison starts back to school in just 2 weeks!! While I'm definitely looking forward to cooler temps that usually come with Fall, I'm so not ready for Summer vacation to be over yet!! We do have a few more things planned in the coming weeks and months, but I hate the thought of homework every night and the same morning and evening routine that goes with the school year. But since homeschooling definitely isn't an option for us, I guess I'll just have to deal with it, eh? Moving on...

We have made some headway with our half-bath project this weekend. After two trips to Home Depot, one to Lowes and a slew of other stores for some final touches, I think it'll all come together very nicely. We ended up having to order a new sink/vanity top since our vanity isn't a standard size. It's supposed to be in within 15 days. Here's hoping they out a rush on it.

I've had a horrible couple of days eating wise. I'm really not sure what's triggering it, but it definitely needs to get better!! Here is my plan for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Hamburgers
Monday - Grilled London Broil
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Summer Spaghetti
Thursday - Four Ingredient Marinated Chicken
Friday - Crockpot Roast Beef
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.56 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 21 DFX Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DFX Upper Fix
Thursday - 21 DFX Plyo Fix (1/2 of it) and some swimming
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3.16 mile run

I started my Plyo Fix Extreme on Thirsday and was just struggling through the whole thing, so I decided to make use of our pool and finished my workout in there. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but I'll definitely be adding some swims to my weekly fitness planning.

I hope you all have a great week. I'll try to check back in before next week's plan.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment