Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {8/9}

Well hello there!! Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend! We have been busy as usual, but hoping that today will be a little bit more low key for us. We have been busy around the house this past week, but still have quite a few things to do before we are done with our to-do list. I'm pretty happy with what we've done so far and can't wait to share it with you all!

The week started off pretty rocky for me with my eating, but I got things back on track towards the end. I'm hoping I can keep up the willpower and maybe actually see a loss on the scale this week!! 

Here is what I have planned for the week:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Homemade Pizzas
Monday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Wednesday - Crockpot Mealoaf
Thursday - Dinner on the Road
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Grilled Hot Dogs

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Ripped in 30 Level 1
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown Level 1
Thursday - Body Revolution, Day 1
Friday - Body Revolution, Day 2
Saturday - 3.12 mile run/walk + 2 mile run

I got Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program this week and really like it so far! She isn't quite as intense as some of her other videos, but it's still a great workout! I can't wait to do more workouts from this series.

I hope you all have a great week! I'll be back torrow with a weekend update for you.

So longn for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment