Sunday, August 23, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan & Fitness Recap

Well, hello there! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Ours has been very nice. It's actually been a little more laid back than usual and I'm loving it!! It seems like we are always on the go and sometimes, it's nice to just relax a little bit.


I had a great run yesterday morning. I'm starting to feel like a runner again! I've been thinking about training for a half marathon later in the year, but I haven't decided yet. It's hard for me to get a run in during the week, so I'd have to do my training only on the weekend. I've talked to a couple of people that say it's possible, so we will have to see.

We are headed to church in a few minutes, so let's get to it. Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Fiesta Chowder
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Skillet Chili Mac & Cheese
Wednesday - Grilled Swai
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.68 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution Phase I, Workout 3
Tuesday - JM Body Revolution, Phase I, Workout 4
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution Phase I, Cardio
Thursday - JM Body Revolution Phase I, Workout 3
Friday - JM Body Revolution Phase I, Workout 4
Saturday - 6.2 mile run

I had a great week of workouts. I can't say the same about my eating though :-( I'm hoping to get back in the wagon soon!

I hope you all have a great week. I still have some new recipes coming your way, so be in the lookout for them!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. YAY on feeling like a runner again! :) You're inspiring me to get out there more too! LOVE that early morning picture.

    Have a great week!

    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete